Graduate School of Strategic Management
Director of the Graduate School of Strategic Management
Professor Hidekazu Kishimoto
Career paths that open up with the Graduate School of Strategic Management
[Three Career Paths]
1. Tax Accountant
- Exemption from part of the tax accountant certification examination
- Certain subjects of the tax accountant certification examination can be substituted by a review of the master's thesis. Therefore, passing the Graduate School's review of a master's thesis related to tax law will exempt applicable students from two out of three subjects, helping students enter a tax accountant career.
- Becoming work-ready
- Completing the curriculum of the Graduate School enables graduates to attain a high level of knowledge of management approaches and analyses as well as prepare them as experts for corporate organizations and, therefore, allows them to be immediately active as effective members of the business world workforce.
3. Sports Management
- Rare opportunity in Japan
- The Graduate School features outstanding faculty members from the Department of Sports Science, Faculty of Human Sciences of Kanazawa Seiryo University, which makes for an exceptional environment for acquiring advanced knowledge and skills in sports management, opening up a wide range of options for a career in sports management.
Characteristics of education and research guidance
1. Focus on practical research
A clear understanding and resolution of real-life issues, using numerical and quantitative analyses in the economic and business administration fields.
2. Introduction of the full semester system
A semester system that enables admission in April and September and completion of year in March and September.
3. Working adult-friendly curriculum
An environment that enables stress-free learning for working adults, with consideration given to nighttime and intensive classes.
4. Career progress
First step toward becoming certified as a tax accountant through the examination subject exemption program (applicants are exempt from certain subjects in the certification exam by substituting them with the passing of a master's thesis review).
- About KSU